One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Astros Weekend

Well, who's know how long it will last - Houstonians are used to dissapointment. But, it's been a pretty nice weekend with the Astros winning two in a row at home this weekend. I'm not much of a baseball fan, but I think having the Astros do this well is enough to bring out at least some civic pride, if not outright fandom, in most of us around here.

I spent the games at home with family watching them on the big screen - definitely the best seat in the house. Now all we need is to finish strong tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home