One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Astros Weekend

Well, who's know how long it will last - Houstonians are used to dissapointment. But, it's been a pretty nice weekend with the Astros winning two in a row at home this weekend. I'm not much of a baseball fan, but I think having the Astros do this well is enough to bring out at least some civic pride, if not outright fandom, in most of us around here.

I spent the games at home with family watching them on the big screen - definitely the best seat in the house. Now all we need is to finish strong tomorrow.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogging Blogging Queen said...

Hi there! I was just surfin blogs via the nav bar up top and found yours. I usually don't post much but I just wanted to say that your content is good so why aren't you taking the opportunity to make money? Right in your dashboard blogger tells you how, but on top of it all, I know a place that is giving away a totally FREE book on how to make money blogging blogging.

And no, this ain't comment spam! I'm just a sister blog addict who usually just reads, but in this case, since your content was so good I thought I'd break my
silence.

Well, take care..keep up the good writing!
Tiffany Burrell
How to Make Money Blogging Blogging
ps. You're awesome! ;-)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home