One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

14 Years Today

While it's OK for me to be away for my birthday (turned 35 back on the 2nd while at DragonCon), there's one thing that I definitely have to be home for - the anniversary!
Today marks 14 years that the wife and I have been married. Yes, Shell, 14 years!
Since then, we've graduated from college, changed jobs a couple of times, moved into a house and had two kids.
Some days it feels like the wedding was yesterday and some days it feels like I've been married forever. It hasn't always been easy, but it has most certainly been worth it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger WNDR Wolf said...

Congratulations!!!
My wife and I have been married for 10 years ourselves...

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap...

Ya know I still have that dress somewhere...Aggie maroon...who woulda guessed?

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home