One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Day at the Beach


2007 08 05 015, originally uploaded by ultimate_ed.

Yes, yes - i know I still need to do a proper write up about the rest of our vacation trip to San Antonio. It will come some time.

For now, here's a bit from our trip today down to Galveston. We hadn't been to the beach since before my son was born. So, today was his first time and we all had a ball. For a nice weather Sunday, it was perfect. I got a good parking spot and the beach wasn't crowded. The water was good and, as you would expect from Stewart Beach, everything was nice and clean. Getting him to leave was the toughest part.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home