One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Transformers!

I must confess, for the last year, I've not been too hopeful about this movie. The original toys and cartoon were an important part of my childhood and the early stuff (and the previews for that matter) made it look like a nightmare.
But, over the weekend, I heard a lot of good buzz about it from a number of sources that I trust. So, today, the wife and I went to check it out. It certainly wasn't perfect and there are some parts of it that you are better off just not thinking about. However, overall, it was an excellent experience and definitely a recommend. I would rate it as one of the best Summer movies of this season.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still not going to go see it.
:-P

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home