One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Trip to Washington


2007 06 27 006a, originally uploaded by ultimate_ed.

For my current project at work, our client invited several of the project team, including myself, to tour a unit similar to the one we are designing and meet with the people at that plant. The visit was very productive and useful.
We flew into the Seattle airport on Wednesday afternoon. As we came below the clouds on approach to the city, Mount Rainier came into view on the left side. Fortunately, I had a window seat on the left side of the plane. I got this pretty decent shot of the mountain through the window, so here it is to share.
This is the kind of stuff I had in mind when I created this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home