One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Random Update

Well, it's been a few days, so I figured I'd better put an update so that Shell still knows I'm alive :)

Yesterday was probably the high point of the week. For the past few weeks I've been somewhat nervous about a big meeting. My company is involved in a major project that is so big, several competitors of ours are all working together on it. Yesterday, I met with my counterparts at the other companies as well as engineers from our client regarding our part of the work.
Our company is a subcontractor in this case, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect meeting with guys from the top level partners. Overall, the meeting went pretty well. I had worked with and knew people from each of the companies and we got along well. It's probably one of the most productive meetings I ever attended.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo...maybe you'll get a job offer from a competitor!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home