One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

How I Sound

When people in other parts of the country hear my voice, they tell me I don't sound like I'm from Texas. I guess there must be some stereotypical sound that they expect. Anyway, it appears to be true:


What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Midland

("Midland" is not necessarily the same thing as "Midwest") The default, lowest-common-denominator American accent that newscasters try to imitate. Since it's a neutral accent, just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from the Midland.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



The funny thing is, I've never even been to that part of the country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW it you fake Texan you...

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home