One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Goodbye, Mr. Wizard

It is a sad day. Don Herbert, best known to my generation as "Mr. Wizard" has passed away. Back in the day, when Nickelodean was a children's network, Mr. Wizard's World was a show that taught us about science through all kinds of cool experiments, most of which seemed to involve common household items.
It's been years since I'd seen or thought about that show, though the memories of it flow back fondly. It looks like they are available on DVD and I think I'm going to have to track them down for my kids now.

Obituary for Don Herbert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home