One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm not dead!!!!

Well, I doubt anyone thought I was, but just to be certain.

I'm faced with the reality that I haven't posted anything since before Christmas. There've been reports that blogging has been in decline this year, so I was just showing my support for the movement :)

Really, I've just been busy in other areas and active in some online communities and haven't made the blog a priority when I have access to my computer. I'll see if I can do better again.

To sum up the last six months - overall, life has been going really really well. The kids have survived their birthday's and are now all turbocharged for the summer.

Today, the wife, daughter, and I went to see Shrek 3 and greatly enjoyed it. I know it's not been doing as well in the reviews. While it may not have been quite as strong as the previous two, we still thought it was a fun ride and had a lot of good laughs. Actually, the daughter wanted to go back and see it again!

After that, we picked up the boy and all went to the new YMCA in Alvin. It's a very very nice facility and the pool there has a splash park for the kids. And, the pool has a shallow end that is a gently slopping ramp instead of steps, so the boy was able to move about freely and had water shallow enough for him to stand up in. Overall, it's been a really good day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to write you off as dead but your wife hasn't emailed me to tell me when the funeral was.

BTW...speaking of wife...I'm throwing a party on June 2nd and I invited her and she should come. About 5pm next Saturday shove her out of the house and tell her to do something...anything to entertain herself. Maybe she'll wander over here and have some margaritas with the girls.

Alvin has a YMCA?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home