One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Middle of the Week

Well, it's the middle of the week. I just checked in to see how Shell is doing and figured I'd put up a quickie, myself.
Work continues to be busy and I've finally succumbed and started working OT. I'm still going home from work at the end to the day farther behind than when I arrived in the morning. That's not going to change soon. I'll probably be working extra at least through the end of the year.
And, more bad news - well, relatively anyway. I took the Princess to her Karate tournament where she had the potential to win a trophy if she won two rounds. She managed to win her first with a come from behind victory. In the second round, it was pretty evenly matched, but she lost to the other girl by one point.
The princess does not like to loose. She cried most of the way back home and I could not come up with anything to console her. She finally managed to settle down on her own and we continued to talk the rest of the way. I think she's pretty well over it, but it was still a tough thing for her.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home