One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pirates and Mermaids for Halloween

2006 10 31 009edit

I think Halloween is now the Tornado's favorite holiday. He really got into the spirit of going up to houses to get candy this year. Both the kids went as pirates this year and looked good doing it. Their cousin came over and joined us.
I don't know if there is some secret post somewhere that tells everyone in town to come to our neighborhood on Halloween. We had groups of kids and teens pour into the streets and some places the roads were impassable with all the vans and SUV's that were shuttling them in.
Still, the kids managed a good haul of candy this year. Now, if I can just keep from eating too much of it myself!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home