One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Tooth on the Loose

The girl is gowing up too fast. Today, she comes home from school and now has her first loose tooth. It's been decades since I went through that, so I don't remember how it goes anymore. Thankfully, I have the internet now to remind me.
Of course, the biggest thing I'm going to have to find out is what the current market value of baby teeth are. You know, have to make sure the Tooth Fairy doesn't short change my princess when it comes time for the under the pillow exchange.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

You feed her sticky, hard candy to get the tooth out. Caramel, tootsie rolls, cheap hard gum...

Don't forget she needs a tooth pillow (Mom said they make finding the tooth under the pillow a WHOLE lot easier).

Going rate? It's got to be enough for her to afford a little something to make her want to yank the rest of those out to get the cash (and you save on braces). Whatever little toy she likes right now that you can buy accessories for or comes with another playset. I'm thinking about $10. Yeah...it sounds like a lot but it's inflation.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home