One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ed, Where the Hell have You Been?

Wow, it's been a whole week now since I last posted anything, so I guess I'd better check in. First off, apologies for skipping out on SPF this week. The last several days have been a blur as I've generally been at least double booked or worse the whole time.
My kids are still alive and we survived our time together with Momma away in Chicago. She came back Friday after a good trip. Actually, the kids and I had a pretty good time together and the days flew quickly.
On Saturday, the princess had her second soccer game of the season. The weather was awful - super humid and hot. Everyone was pretty much boiling in the air. But, the girl did great and played aggressively. She's going to be a tough one by the end of the season.
After the game, she attended her first birthday party for a girl from her new school. Close to half her class was there and I could see that she got along well with them. I got to meet some of the other parents, although, I'm sure I won't be able to remember their names for long. I truly suck at names.
Yesterday, I had my first day of teaching CCE at the Church. The princess started her Kindergarten class while I taught 1st grade across the hall. Overall, the first day went well and I'm pretty excited that it's going to be a good year.
Today, it was back to work on a normal schedule. Actually, work these days is the easy part.
I'll try to do a better job of posting and making the SPF rounds this week, but it's going to be another fairly full one. Stay tuned!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home