One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Stuff Portrait Firday, Finally

Alright, after much prodding from Shell that I participate in the Stuff Portrait Friday phenomenon, I'm going to give it a go.

1. Stuff that annoys the living shit ouf of you:

Traffic. There's plenty of it to go around here in the Houston area. It only takes a few really really poor drivers to screw things up for everyone.

2. My Space

This is my computer desk in my "office." Here is where I come to relax for a bit at the end of each day and unwind from the trials and tribulations of life.

3. Something in your life that keeps the makers of Xanax in business

Xanax is supposed to be about reducing anxiety. So, what makes me anxious? Why this five year old girl I know as my daughter. She's an amazing little girl, but I know she's going to go far beyond her mother and I. I am anxious becuase I know it's only going to get harder.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Great pix!

I played :)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Great pics! Your daughter is so cute and YES Houston traffic totally bites!

I played

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's scary when they look at you and you know they just said something you are going to have to figure out and they are only 5.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Army of Mom said...

Man, I hate Houston traffic.

I played, too.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to SPF!

The picture of your daughter reminds me of that old Nirvana cover. Very neat!

Happy SPF and I played too.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

What a great picture of your little girl! And welcome to SPF -- love your office, too.

I played.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home