One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Sick of being sick

Remember that post about my boy being sick? Well, he just couldn't keep it to himself. I've been home sick for the last couple of days, the wife has been sick, and even the daughter has caught some of it, though thankfully not as bad as the rest of us.
Momma and I went to the doctor yesterday and we're doing better today. The boy finally was well enough to go back to school today himself, which means Momma and I finally get a chance to rest and recover. The daughter had a touch of it, but she never got bad enough to have to stay home or get drugs. It's been a rough week on the homefront, but things are finally looking up.
I've probably spent the better part of the last two days just sleeping (13 hours straight last night). Today I'm finally feeling well enough to start doing some things around the house (with everyone sick, it turns into a disaster real quick).
The one thing I have finally managed to do today is update some pictures on the FLICKR account, including stuff from our vacation - back in JULY. I know, I'm a slacker, but you get what you pay for. So, enjoy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home