One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Friday, September 29, 2006

And it's Gone!

No, I mean really gone. My parents have come to visit for the weekend and the princess showed off the loose tooth to them. I guess momma and I are just too far removed from our tooth loosing days to realize how fast they fall out. Not 20 minutes after they got here, she was eating a cooking when my Mom noticed a gap in her teeth. Somehow, the cookie had dislodged it and it was nowhere to be found in the area. It is presumed somewhere in her stomach at this point.
So, we just had to write the tooth fairy a note, signed by Momma as a witness, of course, that she really had lost her tooth. I guess we'll see in the morning if it was good enough to cash in :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home