One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A full weekend

Well, the weekend draws to a close and it has been another full one. Friday, the princess and I spent the evening at a Daddy/Daughter dance hosted by our Church. The theme was Hawaiian Princesses, so the wife put together a nice outfit and the princess fit right in with the other girls.
Yesterday, we started off with a tough soccer game, though my girl did well and scored a couple of goals. After that, I took my two, and three of my nieces and nephews to McDonald's for lunch while the wife, her sisters, and their mother all went to the Olive Garden for lunch. The original idea was for all of us to go there, but I couldn't see this group of kids having much fun in that environment, so I loaded them up in the minivan and turned them loose on the McDonald's playground.
Last night, I got to see A&M lose a close game to Oklahoma. I was hoping we could pull it off, but it looks like we're not quite there yet. But, I think Francione has done well enough to warrant another year, especially if he can give a strong finish to this year.
Today, I started off as usual with my CCE kids. I have 19 in my class, although it seems like I never have more than 15 show up on any given week. I have assistants to help manage them and we have a good time.
We finished the weekend by taking the princess to her first Karate tournament. To see how that went, you can check out the video:



Now, it's time to head to bed. Another busy week of work beckons.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home