One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Two posts in one week?

Well, I managed to find a few quiet moments this evening, so I figured I'd post and update. The holiday season is in full swing at our household, even though things don't officially kick off until tomorrow as the first Sunday of Advent. But, the shopping is finished, most of the gifts are wrapped, the tree is decorated and the lights are up outside (I'll try to get a picture in the next few days). We even managed to get the picture for our Christmas cards. Now all I need is to write the letter, get the cards ordered, and get this year's Christmas missive out to the friends and family.
Other than that, today's big adventure was taking all eight (yes, EIGHT) of my kids plus nieces and nephews for the annual Cousins Christmas Picture. Things were looking good until we tried to put the Tornado into the picture. Momma and I figured out too late that he hadn't had enough to eat in the morning and we didn't bring any milk for him on the way. He pretty much had a meltdown and it was a massive struggle to even get him to stay in the frame. I think the final shot has my arm in it or some such. But, at least it is done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home