One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Rain Rain....



Well, we survived the first day of vacation in spite of a full day of rain that seemed to cover all of central Texas. We didn't get to do some of the things we planned, but we still had a good time. The Blue Bell 100th Anniversary Party was still a lot of fun and most of the area was covered. How can you not have a good time with all the free ice cream you care to eat?
I'm going to get some rest now as the wife has declared that I will be on a mission at midnight to procure the last Harry Potter book for her. We shall see if the weather improves tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I love their birthday cake ice cream. I have to steer clear of the freezer cases when I see it.

Did wife get her potter book?

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home