One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Friday, September 21, 2007

My Old Wife

For 19 days each year, my wife gets to be the younger woman. But, after a few short weeks, her birthday comes around and we're the same age again. Today is that day.
In our main aquarium downstairs, we've had an explosion of baby fish - somewhere between 20 and 30. Most of them have survived for over a week and are starting to get big. I'm probably going to have to get our older 10 gallon aquarium out of the attic and set it up again somewhere as these fish get bigger.
The wife commented that she'd like to have something small that she could have near her computer while she works during the day. I had to run to Wal-mart for a few things for her birthday party that we had tonight, and I picked up this little aquarium. While she was out picking up the kids from school, I brought it in and set it up as a surprise for her. Once the tank is stabilized tomorrow, we'll bring a few of the babies up here to their new home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home