One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life is good

Not a whole lot unusual going on. Life is busy, especially with the kids back in school. The princess had her first soccer game last Saturday. It was a big step up from the last two years. Before, they played 3 v 3 for six minute quarters. This year, they play 4 v 4 for 12 minute quarters. It was a hot and muggy morning and everyone was soaked by the time it was over. Hopefully, things will be a bit cooler this weekend.
The wife went out of town for last weekend for a short business trip. So, this weekend will be her first time to see the princess in action for the new season.
The tornado grows ever more pissed that he can't get out and play. Next fall, he'll be old enough to play at the YMCA and it can't come soon enough.
And, thanks to the very high demand that my business is in, I got a pretty big raise today. Back around 2000, things looked pretty bad in this industry and I thought I was going to have to find another line of work to make a decent living. Looks like it's a good thing I stuck it out, because it is definitely paying off these days.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great...now I know who to ask for a loan when I finally decide what car to buy.

Do you know how many pics of your children I just put away in my photo album? I stopped counting around five...

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home