One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Fine Winter's Day in Texas

Here in Texas, winter means nothing. One week it's rainy with lows near freezing, the next, highs in the 70's and clear.
Today was something borrowed straight out of Spring. High around 70, dry, light breeze, clear to partly cloudy skies. About as perfect a weather forecast as you could ask for.
And so, it made for a fine time, hanging out on the in-laws acre yard, playing ball with the kids and a niece while the wife and her family traded the latest news about the family.
I think I even managed to get a mild sunburn.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was beautiful. I was out at the parent's house but they didn't want me to go outside and touch anything since I got poison ivy there about three weeks ago and I'm still trying to get rid of it.

The little ones need to come over one day. My parents have been adopted by a set of ducks. We think they made a nest somewhere and we might have little ones in the Spring.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home