One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pearland Winterfest

Yesterday was a pretty full day. Once again, our city's Parks Department held it's annual "Winterfest" at the big park in town. This year was generally better than recent ones. Pearland is growing very rapidly and it has been the case in years past that the city has not been able to put on an event big enough to hold everyone in town that shows up for it. This year, there was a good bit more to do and things were spread out around the park. So, even though there were a lot of people there, it didn't feel as crowded.
Both the kids had a great time, as you can see here. Both took to the snow field and the snow mountain slide. The princess and I road the Ferris Wheel and she also ascended to the top of a 40 foot tall rock wall that was brought in.
It's things like this that I enjoy about living in Pearland.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez...they're so grown!

The house next door to my brother is going up for sale. I've been picking on him by acting like I'm REALLY interested in being his neighbor. At first he thought it was a joke but I got my Mom involved and we're driving him nuts!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home