One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Request for Prayer

Greg and Jennifer Willits are two people whom I've never met. But, every week for the last year and a half, I've listened to their voices and taken strength and inspiration from their words. They produce the Rosary Army Catholic podcast, which is largely their family story of being living witnesses to the Catholic faith. Thanks to them and several other Catholic podcasts, my own spirituality has grown stronger.
Several weeks ago on one of their shows, they shared that they were expecting a new baby, who would be their fifth. But, on their latest show last week, they shared that they've now learned that the pregnancy is almost certainly a miscarriage. They went through this same loss two years ago with their last pregnancy and it broke my heart to hear they have suffered so again.
So, I ask that you remember them as they struggle through this painful time. Thank you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home