One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Princess Back in Action


2007 09 22 Soccer Day 039, originally uploaded by ultimate_ed.

She got off to a bit of a slow start the first couple of games. But today, she was on FIRE! Five points she scored today and was chasing after the ball the way we're used to. I think her confidence level is well back up after today. She had been concerned that she wasn't going to be able to play well enough, especially since she missed the first couple of weeks of practice. But, she stuck with it and I'm proud of her for that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home