One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tornado Strike

Just a quick one. This is my son, the Tornado. He really enjoyed the birthday cake from Momma's birthday party.
So, Last weekend, the wife was out exercising, the princess was playing with the neighbors, which left me to entertain the boy.
we're playing with his new set of LEGOs. He used the blocks to build as tall a tower as he can. But, it gets too tall and buckles on him as he's trying to snap another block on top.
He ends up with half in his hand and half attached to the base. He looks at it and in a cute little boy voice says "Awwwwww, crap!"
And I know exactly who he learned that from. 'Course, I do have to be proud that he used the phrase correctly.

Enjoy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to wonder if you have ANY genetic material in either of your kids. He looks ever so slightly like you but I'm sorry...Jen's genes are definitely the dominant ones there.

And oh yes...I will have a Wells Fargo idiot's head on my counter if I don't get my money back soon.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home