One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Monday, September 24, 2007

The King has lost his Crown


The King has lost his Crown, originally uploaded by ultimate_ed.

Well, a fine thing happened to me today. About an hour before lunch, while I was having a snack, my crown decided to come loose. I called in for an appointment and left work early to see the dentist. Fortunately, the crown itself was still intact. So, it was a fairly simple matter for him to prepare a new mix and put my crown back on.

Helluva way to start the week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When that happens to me - knowing my luck - I'll probably swallow the thing and have to pay to have a new one.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home