One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend


2007 11 22 Leaf Pile 046a, originally uploaded by ultimate_ed.

Well, we're home from San Antonio and we even brought the kids back with us :-) The weather turned bitterly cold (for us central Texas types, anyway) on Thanksgiving Day.

But, the food was good (mmm, pie) and the visits with family and one of my oldest and best friends was quite nice. My friend even suprised us with the gift of a new Nintendo Wii!

My father prepared a fine leaf pile in the backyard and we put it to good a proper use.

We even managed to score a few good deals and get most of our Christmas shopping finished on Black Friday. Now, we're free to focus on the reason for the season.

All in all, we managed to do a fine big of living this weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home