One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

While Momma's Away

A new quarter is upon us, which means Momma is in Chicago for the week. So, I'm alone with the kids until Friday. Thankfully, we're already so busy every night, that I don't have time to worry about what to do :) Even when Momma is in town, we have a full week. The princess has soccer on Monday and Wednesday (though I elected to skip yesterday as the weather was looking nasty). Tonight was Karate and Thursday is Ballet.
And, this Friday, the YMCA is having a fall festival and, if it's like last year, it will be fun and crowded. That's a pretty typical week for us now that the Fall is in full swing. Who needs evenings? They're over rated.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh geez...I hope the weather isn't too nasty in Chicago.

A guy I work with said he sat on the tarmac in Chicago for three hours trying to get back to Houston. Finally they went back to the gate and he waited another 5 hours until the plane finally took off.

But don't tell her I told you that.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home