One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Weight Loss Check In



I know, I was supposed to post yesterday. The day turned out to be rather full and I never got a chance to have the wife take a picture. But, I am here today with the report and picture. I'm down to 226.5 as of this morning, which is a couple of more pounds from where I was two Sundays ago. I've managed to do fairly well on both the eating and exercise fronts and I'm staying on target for the 7% drop at work. Of course, I need more like 20% to get to my real goal, but I'm taking it as it comes.
Last year, after the 10 week challenge, someone sponsored a maintenance challenge where we weighed in once a month. Most of us failed that challenge, but, it did give me the sad history of my slide back up. Looking at that, I'm back down to my pre-Thanksgiving weight. The Summer was my worst backslide, so hopefully in a few more weeks I can backtrack to where I was in the Spring.
Can't really see a change in the picture (other than my beard having filled in pretty well, I'll have to write that story sometime). But, I can feel a difference. Stay tuned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home