One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

A little Visitor

 
Well, Shelley, I can do just as good as your pigeons. This morning, the wife calls me down to the bathroom and this little guy is what greets me. After coming home from church, I left the garage door open becuase I needed to do some work out there. I guess there must have been a crack in the door from the garage to the house and this dude decided to make himself at home. Given a bit of gentle guidance, I managed to help him find his way out, although not before he made a few attempts to fly through the bathroom mirror. Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home