One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday, My Son

 
Today my son celebrates the first year since his birth. I thought time flew when I had one child - now with the second it seems to have accelerated even more so. He's such an amazing and happy little boy and truly a blessing to our family. He's grows more capable every day and I look forward to the days we will spend playing at the park, jumping on the trampoline, and swimming in the pool. As we did with his sister, his mother and I continue to wonder how such a beautiful baby came from the two of us. I only hope that I can be the kind of father that a baby like him deserves to have. Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home