One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

And there was much coughing....

Well, it's a dreary Sunday morning and the report from the homefront is that three of the four of us are sick. The wife, myself, and the youngest boy all have the crud that has been running through the area. Coughing, sneezing, congestion, fatigue - the usual. Although, no fever. Seems we never get a fever with this.
My daughter has a touch of it, but she's mostly in good shape. Which, naturally, makes it worse becuase she wants to do things, but Momma and I are doing well to keep ourselves and the boy taken care of.
It's been a busy week, which is why I've been light on posting here. I had two meetings this week and the wife had some as well. She's gotten wrapped up in the PTA for the school that our daughter will be going to in the fall. Overall, I think it will be good for her to connect with other parents at the school, but right now, there's a lot of work involved in getting everything set up. As though we needed to add more to our schedule!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home