One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Speaking of Beer and Podcasts


First, I must confess that I've become a PODCAST junkie. Even before I had my iPOD, I started listening to several different shows. My tastes run from the pious to the profane. I lisetn to tech shows, photography shows, education shows, a number of the shows here, as well as several Catholic related podcasts. Oh and I can't forget the podcast novels such as Sperical Tomi and 7th Son.

Now, I do leave some audio feedback from time to time on these shows and have had them played. But, my latest comment has resulted in a show pretty much dedicated to me, so I thought I'd brag a bit. Speaking of Beer is a podcast about, you guessed it, beer. Now, I'm not a beer drinker myself, so I posed a challenge to the host to see if he could make some recommendations for me to try. Not only did my comment get played, but the focus of Episode 6 was directed at answering this question. Interestingly enough, he came up with local favorite Shiner Bock as a possibility of something that doesn't taste like the typical mass market beer. I'll give one a try and see how it goes. In the meantime, it's an entertaining show and I expect I'll continue to listen, even if I don't end up finding a beer I can enjoy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home