One Man's Eyes

I'm an early 30's engineer with delusions of adequacy. From here, I'll share my perspective, usually through words, sometimes through pictures, of the view of the world from one man's eyes.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

On the Road Again....

Tomorrow the wife, the boy, and I are heading to San Antonio for vacation. My daughter is already there with the grandparents. She's starting kindergarten in the fall, so we will no longer have the freedom to just take off on a Friday for a long weekend anymore. Now that's she old enough to appreciate a few things, we decided it was a good time to take a little trip and go on a few adventures with her. My son will be hanging out with the grandparents while we're out, so it all works out well. I'll try to post some on each day's adventure if I'm not to worn out.
The wife and I haven't really taken a vacation since before the kids. When we do, they tend to be pretty active and this one is going to be no different. Stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home